The aptly named Camping de la Cité****
He’s located at the bottom of the famous Medieval City and 3 km from the Canal du Midi, 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites. The campsite welcomes you to a flat, grassy area, with partially shaded pitches marked by hedges. The campsite also has a mobile home spa (Jacuzzi and Sauna) and two swimming pools (a large pool and a small pool with paddling pool) with slides.
“NEW IN 2018”
Lovers of nature, sports, history and relaxation, will find their account!
At 10 minutes from Lac de la Cavayère, 40 minutes from the beaches and south of the Montagne Noire, Camping de la Cité will be the ideal starting point for new discoveries.
The reception is open from 8am to 8pm in Low season* and from 8am to 9pm for High Season**.
For arrivals pitches, we welcome you every day from 1pm to 8pm in Low season* and from 1pm to 9pm in High season**.
*Low season: From March 19th to June 30th and from September 01st to September 30th
**High season: July 01st to August 31th
The Snack / Bar
Rates are indicative and subject to change.
- Bar / Mini Market: From April 01st to June 30th and from September 01st to September 30th 8am-11am and 5.30pm-10.30pm
From July 01st to August 31th 8h00-23h30
- Snack Restaurant: From 01 April to 30 June and from September 01 to September 30 6pm-9.30pm
From July 01st to August 31th 6pm-10pm
- Bread depot
- Newspapers (July/August)
- Washing machine €6
- Tumble dryer €4
- Ironing board and loan of an iron upon request to the reception (deposit required)
- Disposable bed linen €6/single bed or €8/double bed
- Complete baby package €3/day or €20/week
- Safe €4/day
- Loan of rackets, balls
- Internet terminal (free)
- Animals €2.80/night/animal (low season) and €3.80/night/animal (high season): 1st and 2nd category dogs are prohibited. Only 1 animal per accommodation or pitch. Vaccinations must be up to date and dogs must be kept on a leash within the campsite
By car: A61 motorway: Carcassonne Ouest exit, follow signs to La Cité and then Camping La Cité. RN113: follow signs to La Cité and then Camping de la Cité.
By train: Carcassonne station is 2 km away.
By place: Toulouse airport is 90 km away, Carcassonne airport 3 km away (Ryanair flights from the UK, Ireland and Belgium).
Accessible for all disabled persons.
Minors unaccompanied by their parents are not accepted on the campsite.
Tourist tax: €0.55/day/adult and free for children under 18