Accessible for all disabled persons.
The aptly named Camping de la Cité**** is located at the bottom of the famous Medieval City and 3 km from the Canal du Midi, 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites. The campsite welcomes you to a flat, grassy area, with partially shaded pitches marked by hedges. With the Montagne noire to the north, the Corbières to the east, the Pyrenees to the south, Toulouse further west and beaches only 70 km away, your campsite is the starting point of fantastic excursions.
By car: A61 motorway: Carcassonne Ouest exit, follow signs to La Cité and then Camping La Cité. RN113: follow signs to La Cité and then Camping de la Cité.
By train: Carcassonne station is 2 km away.
By place: Toulouse airport is 90 km away, Carcassonne airport 3 km away (Ryanair flights from the UK, Ireland and Belgium).
- Rates are indicative and subject to change.
- Snack bar Snack-Take away from 01.04 to 15.06 and 15.09 to 30.09 from 17.30 to 22.00 (pizza, chips, etc.) with TV. Breakfast from 8 am to 11 am.
- Restoration of 15.06 to 15.09 from 5 pm to 10h30 pm. No catering lunch.
- Grocery/convenience store (23.03 to 30/09)
- Bread depot (23.03 to 05.10.2013)
- Newspapers (July/August)
- Washing machine €6
- Tumble dryer €4
- Ironing board and loan of an iron upon request to the reception (deposit required)
- Disposable bed linen €6/single bed or €8/double bed
- Complete baby package €3/day or €20/week
- Safe €3/day
- Loan of rackets, balls
- Internet terminal (free)
- Animals €2.80/night/animal (low season) and €3.80/night/animal (high season): 1st and 2nd category dogs are prohibited. Only 1 animal per accommodation or pitch. Vaccinations must be up to date and dogs must be kept on a leash within the campsite
Minors: minors unaccompanied by their parents are not accepted on the campsite.
Tourist tax: €0.55/day/adult and free for children under 13
– dishwasher and air conditioning in MH 31