The Campsite is CLOSED!!
Opens the 19/03/2018
The aptly named Camping de la Cité**** is located at the bottom of the famous Medieval City and 3 km from the Canal du Midi, 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites. The campsite welcomes you to a flat, grassy area, with partially shaded pitches marked by hedges.
With the Montagne noire to the north, the Corbières to the east, the Pyrenees to the south, Toulouse further west and beaches only 70 km away, your campsite is the starting point of fantastic excursions.
The reception is open from 8am to 8pm in Low season* and from 8am to 9pm for High Season**.
For arrivals pitches, we welcome you every day from 1pm to 8pm in Low season* and from 1pm to 9pm in High season**.
*Low season: From March to June 30th and from September 01st to September 30th
**High season: July 01st to August 31th
Rates are indicative and subject to change.
- Bar / Mini Market: From April 01st to June 30th and from September 01st to September 30th 8am-11am and 5.30pm-10.30pm
From July 01st to August 31th 8h00-13h30 and 15h00-23h30
- Snack Restaurant: From 01 April to 30 June and from September 01 to September 30 6pm-9.30pm
From July 01st to August 31th 6pm-10pm
- Bread depot
- Newspapers (July/August)
- Washing machine €6
- Tumble dryer €4
- Ironing board and loan of an iron upon request to the reception (deposit required)
- Disposable bed linen €6/single bed or €8/double bed
- Complete baby package €3/day or €20/week
- Safe €4/day
- Loan of rackets, balls
- Internet terminal (free)
- Animals €2.80/night/animal (low season) and €3.80/night/animal (high season): 1st and 2nd category dogs are prohibited. Only 1 animal per accommodation or pitch. Vaccinations must be up to date and dogs must be kept on a leash within the campsite
By car: A61 motorway: Carcassonne Ouest exit, follow signs to La Cité and then Camping La Cité. RN113: follow signs to La Cité and then Camping de la Cité.
By train: Carcassonne station is 2 km away.
By place: Toulouse airport is 90 km away, Carcassonne airport 3 km away (Ryanair flights from the UK, Ireland and Belgium).
Accessible for all disabled persons.
Minors unaccompanied by their parents are not accepted on the campsite.
Tourist tax: €0.55/day/adult and free for children under 18